1. Who are you? Ashley FREAKING Kemmerer.
2. What are the three things everyone should know about you? My name is Ashley. I get along with pretty much everybody, but I don't really like people. My favorite color is orange. And pink.
3. When you aren't filling out 5,000 question surveys, what are
you doing? Chillin' like a villain, Bob Dylan.
4. List your classes, from the ones you like most to the ones you like least. AP Chemistry, Yearbook, AP Psychology, SAT Prep.
5. What is your biggest goal for the year? An awesome SAT score. And I'd like to be first in the class.
6. Where will you be in 5 years? College, most likely. But I have no clue where I want to go.
7. What do you want to be when you grow up? I have no idea.
8. Are you more child-like or childish? Child-like.
9. What is the last thing you said out loud? I can't really remember, but I was definitely talking to myself.
10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now? Miss Pimp. Nah, I'm just kidding. Everyday, by Bon Jovi, yo.
11. Have you ever taken a martial arts class? Why, yes. Yes I have.
12. Does your life tend to get better or worse, or does it stay the same? My life is very monotonous.
13. Does time really heal all wounds? No. Time makes things easier to accept, but some wounds never heal. Yea, I stole Sarah's answer. What are you gonna do about it?
14. How do you handle a rainy day? If it's warm rain, I like to play in it. If not, I stay inside. Because cold rain sucks.
15. Which is worse: losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights? Losing your luggage. I mean, you can go to Lowe's and get some new holiday lights for like, $1.62.
16. How is your relationship with your parents? Awesome.
Will you miss them when they are gone? Of course. But I can't think about that right now. I'll have like, an anxiety attack or some shit.
17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you? For the most part. I'm not an idiot.
18. What is the truest thing you know? A man loses his sense of direction after four drinks; a woman loses hers after four kisses. - HL Mencken
19. What do you want your life to be like, as the future takes clearer shape? I want to be happy. And successful. I want to be loved. I want a career and a family.
20. Have you ever been given a second chance? I guess. I dunno.
21. Are you more of a giver or a taker? I like to take, but I like to give, too.
22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart? I make my decisions with an open mind. And an open heart. I guess.
23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you? I can't really think of anything. No broken bones, no stitches.
24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you? I remember visiting GG in the nursing home, and just... crying. And Aunt Lynne, of course. I will never understand why something like that happened to her, of all people.
25. Who have you hugged today? Mom. And probably some other people, but I can't remember.
26. Who has done something today to show they care about you? I dunno. I feel really close to Carlee today.
27. Do you have a lot to learn? Honestly, I don't think so. I'm not trying to be arrogant, but I feel like I can handle pretty much anything.
28. If you could learn how to do three things, just by wishing and not by working, what would they be?
a I would learn to play the piano.
b I would learn to be more impulsive.
c And I guess I would learn to juggle. Because, hey, that would be awesome.
29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other
people do, or how other people make you feel? How other people make me feel. It's hard to remember what people say or do, but I can always remember how I felt about something.
30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship? Love. Trust. Friendship.
31. What three things do you want to do before you die?
a I want to write a book.
b I want to change the world.
c I want to be loved.
32. What three things would you die to avoid doing?
a I would die to avoid failure.
b I would die to avoid being alone.
c I would die to avoid being looked down upon.
33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause? I can't really think of anything. I have strong beliefs about a lot of stuff, but there isn't one thing that stands out in my mind.
34. What does each decade make you think of:
20s: I can't even think of anything that far back.
40s: More war.
50s: I dunno.
60s: I don't freaking know.
90s: Everything. Growing up.
2000: The future.
35. Which decade do you feel you belong in and why? This one, I guess.
36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song? I dunno.
37. If you could say anything to the president of the United States, what would it be? I guess I would just be informal. I'd ask him about his favorite color, or something like that. Everyone's all like, "Mr. President," but he's really no better than the rest of us.
38. What's your favorite channel to watch in the middle of the night? I like to watch the infomercials.
39. What Disney villain are you most like and why? I'm not like a villain. I'm more like, Dopey... from Snow White.
40. Have you ever been a girl/boy scout? Why, yes. Yes I have.
41. If you were traveling to another continent, would you rather fly or take a boat? Fly, probably.
42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night? I guess it's blue at night, too. You just can't tell because it's so dark.
43. What does your name mean? From the ash tree meadow.
44. Would you rather explore the depths of the ocean or outer space? Neither.
45. Word association. What's the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:
different: Water and oil.
pink: Just pink.
Elvis: Forrest Gump. No, I don't know why.
cilantro: Emeril Lagasse.
clash: The Clash. The band.
pulp: Orange juice.
46. If you could meet any person who is dead and famous, who would you want it to be? Albert Einstein.
47. What if you could meet anyone alive and famous? I don't know. Someone intelligent.
48. Is there a movie you love so much you could watch it everyday? Not really.
49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you
bring? A book. Pen and paper. A pillow.
50. Have you ever saved someone's life or had your life saved? Um, no.