|Monday, December 15th, 2003|
5:23 pm - NEW.
I got a new journal. CLICK IT or ticket. :)
|Sunday, December 14th, 2003|
1:55 pm - Part one.
Here's some of the survey I stole from Sarah. I filled it out Friday.|
1. Who are you? Ashley FREAKING Kemmerer.
2. What are the three things everyone should know about you? My name is Ashley. I get along with pretty much everybody, but I don't really like people. My favorite color is orange. And pink.
3. When you aren't filling out 5,000 question surveys, what are
you doing? Chillin' like a villain, Bob Dylan.
4. List your classes, from the ones you like most to the ones you like least. AP Chemistry, Yearbook, AP Psychology, SAT Prep.
5. What is your biggest goal for the year? An awesome SAT score. And I'd like to be first in the class.
6. Where will you be in 5 years? College, most likely. But I have no clue where I want to go.
7. What do you want to be when you grow up? I have no idea.
8. Are you more child-like or childish? Child-like.
9. What is the last thing you said out loud? I can't really remember, but I was definitely talking to myself.
10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now? Miss Pimp. Nah, I'm just kidding. Everyday, by Bon Jovi, yo.
11. Have you ever taken a martial arts class? Why, yes. Yes I have.
12. Does your life tend to get better or worse, or does it stay the same? My life is very monotonous.
13. Does time really heal all wounds? No. Time makes things easier to accept, but some wounds never heal. Yea, I stole Sarah's answer. What are you gonna do about it?
14. How do you handle a rainy day? If it's warm rain, I like to play in it. If not, I stay inside. Because cold rain sucks.
15. Which is worse: losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights? Losing your luggage. I mean, you can go to Lowe's and get some new holiday lights for like, $1.62.
16. How is your relationship with your parents? Awesome.
Will you miss them when they are gone? Of course. But I can't think about that right now. I'll have like, an anxiety attack or some shit.
17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you? For the most part. I'm not an idiot.
18. What is the truest thing you know? A man loses his sense of direction after four drinks; a woman loses hers after four kisses. - HL Mencken
19. What do you want your life to be like, as the future takes clearer shape? I want to be happy. And successful. I want to be loved. I want a career and a family.
20. Have you ever been given a second chance? I guess. I dunno.
21. Are you more of a giver or a taker? I like to take, but I like to give, too.
22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart? I make my decisions with an open mind. And an open heart. I guess.
23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you? I can't really think of anything. No broken bones, no stitches.
24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you? I remember visiting GG in the nursing home, and just... crying. And Aunt Lynne, of course. I will never understand why something like that happened to her, of all people.
25. Who have you hugged today? Mom. And probably some other people, but I can't remember.
26. Who has done something today to show they care about you? I dunno. I feel really close to Carlee today.
27. Do you have a lot to learn? Honestly, I don't think so. I'm not trying to be arrogant, but I feel like I can handle pretty much anything.
28. If you could learn how to do three things, just by wishing and not by working, what would they be?
a I would learn to play the piano.
b I would learn to be more impulsive.
c And I guess I would learn to juggle. Because, hey, that would be awesome.
29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other
people do, or how other people make you feel? How other people make me feel. It's hard to remember what people say or do, but I can always remember how I felt about something.
30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship? Love. Trust. Friendship.
31. What three things do you want to do before you die?
a I want to write a book.
b I want to change the world.
c I want to be loved.
32. What three things would you die to avoid doing?
a I would die to avoid failure.
b I would die to avoid being alone.
c I would die to avoid being looked down upon.
33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause? I can't really think of anything. I have strong beliefs about a lot of stuff, but there isn't one thing that stands out in my mind.
34. What does each decade make you think of:
20s: I can't even think of anything that far back.
40s: More war.
50s: I dunno.
60s: I don't freaking know.
90s: Everything. Growing up.
2000: The future.
35. Which decade do you feel you belong in and why? This one, I guess.
36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song? I dunno.
37. If you could say anything to the president of the United States, what would it be? I guess I would just be informal. I'd ask him about his favorite color, or something like that. Everyone's all like, "Mr. President," but he's really no better than the rest of us.
38. What's your favorite channel to watch in the middle of the night? I like to watch the infomercials.
39. What Disney villain are you most like and why? I'm not like a villain. I'm more like, Dopey... from Snow White.
40. Have you ever been a girl/boy scout? Why, yes. Yes I have.
41. If you were traveling to another continent, would you rather fly or take a boat? Fly, probably.
42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night? I guess it's blue at night, too. You just can't tell because it's so dark.
43. What does your name mean? From the ash tree meadow.
44. Would you rather explore the depths of the ocean or outer space? Neither.
45. Word association. What's the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:
different: Water and oil.
pink: Just pink.
Elvis: Forrest Gump. No, I don't know why.
cilantro: Emeril Lagasse.
clash: The Clash. The band.
pulp: Orange juice.
46. If you could meet any person who is dead and famous, who would you want it to be? Albert Einstein.
47. What if you could meet anyone alive and famous? I don't know. Someone intelligent.
48. Is there a movie you love so much you could watch it everyday? Not really.
49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you
bring? A book. Pen and paper. A pillow.
50. Have you ever saved someone's life or had your life saved? Um, no.
current mood: happy
|Saturday, December 13th, 2003|
1:16 am - FDANKL;DA.
current mood: blah
|Sunday, December 7th, 2003|
9:31 pm - Something interesting!
I should write something interesting.|
There, I did it.
current mood: bored
|Friday, December 5th, 2003|
3:32 pm - A stupid survey.
What are you wearing?|
- GAP sweatshirt
What time is it?
- 3:27 pm
How's your hair?
- belly button ring
What's the last thing you ate or drank?
Last thing you bought?
What have you done/are you doing today?
- I have no clue
What are you listening to?
- Evanescence - You
If you could be anywhere with anyone, where would you be and with who?
- pretty much anywhere but here
What are you thinking of?
- I'm hungry
- this is boring
- I'm bored
current mood: cranky
|Thursday, December 4th, 2003|
8:04 am - They're all crazy.
Mom's been really weird this week. She's either crying or yelling at me for something I didn't even do. I can't do anything right, and when I do, she doesn't say, "Thank you, Ashley." She says, "You should have done this or that while you were at it." Then she says I never do anything for her, and that I don't appreciate the things she does for me. If she asks me to do something, I do it. It might take me a while, but I get it done eventually. And I do appreciate the things she does for me. And I reward her by not acting like an ass (in other words, by not acting like Patrick).|
I do laundry, take out the trash, empty the diswasher, and fold clothes. I know it's not much, but it's better than nothing. It's more than some kids do for their parents. Most of the time, I feel like I am the parent.
I'm the only one in this house who isn't completely insane.
current mood: confused
|Friday, November 21st, 2003|
9:08 pm - MARQUEE!
current mood: giddy
|Tuesday, November 18th, 2003|
8:09 pm - Yay.
I got my license today! I'm excited, but Mom won't really let me drive anywhere. I guess she'll get over it. I hope so, because I'm really ready to get out of this house.|
I didn't really do much this weekend. I babysat Saturday night, and Matt came over Monday. That's about it.
I'll write more when something interesting happens.
current mood: chipper
|Saturday, November 8th, 2003|
9:39 am - Yup.
I'm updating because, apparently, people read this. Well, one person, but still.|
It's too bad I don't really have anything to talk about.
Last night was the North/South game. North won, and I don't really care. It was kind of a given.
I have to babysit today, from 2 to 5. I wanna do something before or after, but there's only one person I wanna do something with, and I doubt it's gonna happen. It's ok, I guess. Maybe tomorrow.
Ok, well, this is boring. Merry Christmas.
current mood: hopeful
|Sunday, September 28th, 2003|
11:26 am - Homecoming.
I need a date. Anyone wanna go?|
Haha. No way.
current mood: bored
|Friday, August 29th, 2003|
10:03 pm - Survey.
-- Name: Ashley
-- Birth date: October 12, 1987
-- Birthplace: Hagerstown, MD
-- Current Location: Hagerstown, MD
-- Eye Color: blue
-- Hair Color: brown
-- Height: almost 5' 5"
-- Righty or Lefty: I'm a righty, but I wish I was a lefty - I like to be different
-- Zodiac Sign: Libra
-- Your heritage: German
-- The shoes you wore today: Nike's
-- Your weakness: I can't think of one
-- Your fears: failure
-- Your perfect pizza: I don't like pizza
-- Goal you'd like to achieve: I want to be successful
-- Your most overused phrase on AIM: lol
-- Your thoughts first waking up: don't talk to me
-- Your best physical feature: I like my hands
-- Your bedtime: whenever I'm tired
-- Your most missed memory: I miss GG & Lynne
-- Smoke: no
-- Cuss: yea
-- Sing: all the time
-- Take a shower everyday: I feel dirty if I don't
-- Have a crush: nope
-- Do you think you've been in love: I know I haven't been
-- Want to go to college: definitely
-- Like high school: sometimes
-- Want to get married: yes
-- Believe in yourself: most of the time
-- Think you're attractive: sometimes
-- Get motion sickness: I get sick when I read in the car
-- Think you're a health freak: definitely not
-- Get along with your parents: yes
-- Like thunderstorms: most of the time
-- Play an instrument: I wish I could play the piano
In the past month...
-- Drank alcohol: a sip or two
-- Smoked: no
-- Done a drug: no
-- Made out: no
-- Gone on a date: no
-- Gone to the mall: probably
-- Eaten an entire package of Oreos: nope
-- Eaten sushi: probably
-- Been on stage: no
-- Been dumped: no
-- Gone skating: no
-- Made homemade cookies: no
-- Gone skinny dipping: no
-- Dyed your hair: no
-- Stolen anything: no
-- Played a game that required removal of clothing: I don't think so
-- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: nope
-- Been caught "doing something": nope
-- Gotten beaten up: nope
-- Shoplifted: nope
-- Changed who you were to fit in: nope
-- Age you hope to be married: around 25
-- Numbers and names of children: one - I don't have names picked out
-- How do you want to die: in my sleep
-- Where you want to go to college: I'm not sure
-- What do you want to be when you grow up: a happy, successful person
-- What country would you most like to visit: France
In a guy/girl....
-- Best eye color? I like dark eyes
-- Best hair color? & dark hair
-- Short or long hair: in between - long, but not too long
-- Height: at least 5' 7" or 8"
-- Best weight: average
-- Best articles of clothing: something nice
-- Best first date location: under the stars
-- Best first kiss location: under the stars
-- # of drugs taken illegally: 0
-- # of people I could trust with my life: I'm not sure
-- # of CDs that I own: not many
-- # of piercing: 3 - ears, belly button
-- # of tattoos: 0
-- # of scars: a few
-- # of things in my past that I regret: I don't regret much
current mood: content
|Saturday, August 23rd, 2003|
8:27 pm - User picture.
I need a new user picture. I'm sick of Daria. :/
current mood: bored
|Thursday, August 21st, 2003|
7:19 pm - Working.
I'm working. I left practice early to be here on time, and I didn't get a chance to eat before I came. I'm STARVING. And bored. This is boring.|
And the music sucks.
current mood: hungry
|Sunday, August 17th, 2003|
2:09 am - Soccer!
I'm SO tired. Having two practices a day wears me out. I went to practice this morning. I came home and I slept for about an hour. I went to the mall and got some shirts and stuff. I came home and slept for about two hours. I went to the afternoon practice. I came home and slept for about four hours, until Mom woke me up. And now I'm here. I'm glad we don't have practice tomorrow. I'm worn out. My legs are kinda sore. I feel like I need to sleep all day. Unfortunately, I have to work. But after work, I'm going to Carlee's!|
I'm glad Coach is being hard on us this year. I'm usually lazy, but when it comes to practice, I want to be pushed. If Coach doesn't push us, we're never going to get better. And I want to get better. This is my first year playing varsity, and I don't want to suck. We scrimmaged today, at the end of practice. <3 SCRIMMAGING!
current mood: sore
|Thursday, August 7th, 2003|
3:27 am - A quick update.
I watched Adaptation. I just finished it, actually. It was a good movie. Kinda weird, but not in a bad way.|
I started reading The Da Vinci Code. It's good so far, but I'm only on Chapter 5.
current mood: confused
|Wednesday, August 6th, 2003|
3:02 am - Today was boring.
I watched About Schmidt. It was boring.|
I finished reading Catch Me If You Can. It was good until the end. The last chapter was pretty boring. I started to read the interview with the author, but it wasn't very interesting. I'm glad I finally finished. I can start The Da Vinci Code!
Today was pretty boring. I ate dinner at Uno's with Mom and Linn. The food was really good.
current mood: tired
|Tuesday, August 5th, 2003|
12:23 am - Carlee's party.